The Dutch College of GP's and H4i (Healthcare for internationals) recently introduced a new online service GPinfo.nl.
GPinfo provides online information in English, such as:
- Information about the most common health complaints
- Tips on what you can do yourself if you feel unwell
- What to expect from your GP
- How to prepare for your GP visit
- How the Dutch healthcare system works
- What to do if you need other medical expertise
All information is based on Dutch healthcare practices and adapted to the concerns of internationals.
The first version with most popular topics will be online until the end of 2020. During this trial, feedback will be invited from both internationals and health professionals.
We invite you to have a look at GPinfo.nl, get acquainted with its set up and bookmark it for when you have a health complaint.
Your feedback on GPinfo.nl is highly appreciated to improve and expand on this initial version.
Like us on Facebook and sign up for regular news and updates.