Almost 40 providers (including labels) offer the Basic Health Insurance Policy. All of them
- Offer the same coverage that is determined by the government.
- Offer one or more options in the form of either/or an in-kind policy (including budget) or restitution policy.
- Have monthly premiums that differ but are around 125 € in average (2022). Premiums tend to increase every year due to the rising cost of healthcare.
- Have the same mandatory excess.
- Offer Supplementary Health Insurance Policies (that are optional). The coverage and premium for these Supplementary Policies differ between providers.
Learn more about premiums and excess
Find a suitable provider for Basic and Supplementary Health Insurance.