Other situations

If you

  • Work in the Netherlands but live outside the Netherlands in an EU/EEA country
  • Are posted to the Netherlands by a non-Dutch employer
  • Work for an international organization, as an Au Pair or in another capacity not yet covered,

contact the Sociale Verzekerings Bank for more information.