Support from your GP

If you are having trouble sorting out your problems on your own, or you don’t know exactly what is wrong with you, you can go to your GP or Company Doctor.

Mild mental health problems can be treated by a GP, often working together with a Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Your GP sometimes can also offer you online counselling (e-health).

The GP may also suggest treatment with medicines such as anti-depressants or suggest you consult with a psychologist or psychiatrist.